Where to go to get your sh*t done
TOP CHOICE: REGUS BUSINESS LOUNGE
Inexpensive. I only pay around ₱2500 or approximately $50 per month for my international membership. That's just ₱125 or $2.50 a day! In fact, they also have a local membership which is a much cheaper option.
Unlimited walk-in access to all of their 3000 fully-furnished and equipped global business lounges around the world. Unli-coffee, tea, soda, or basically, whatever you want.
They have secure, business-grade internet, stable WiFi, phone handsets and lines. Plus they have 50 million WiFi hotspots around the world!
Unfortunately, it's not available 24/7.
PS: I'm not working for Regus and this is not a sponsored post but if you're interested to apply for a membership, I'd be happy to explain the process thoroughly. So just let me know :)
2ND CHOICE: HOTEL LOUNGE
- Coffee & Tea are a bit more costly but worth the absence of crowd stress. (Big plus, hotel drinks taste the best)
- Most hotel lounges usually offer complimentary High Speed Internet Access even without checking in.
- Hotel staffs tend to look at you strangely especially if you had been staying for a long while.
- The crowd size depends on the season and the particular hotel you choose so interruptions may still happen.
3RD CHOICE: COWORKING SPACES
- Not only is working by yourself often tiring, eventually you may be struck with downright loneliness. Even if you’re a bit of an introvert, all of us are social creatures at heart and enjoy some camaraderie.
- Such spaces are not as quiet as private offices. Working on keyboards, flicking through books, opening the door could all be very annoying. Of course, if you are determined to make it work, you could always get a pair of good ear plucks.
- It's very private and it helps you to focus easily.
- It's also very convenient especially when you're working as a group.
- You have plenty of options and can search easily.
- They're usually costly unless you have someone to share expenses with.
- Temptation from TV and fridge.
- Internet connection may not be stable.